Microwaves, Cell Phone, Smart Meters Emit Waves That Cause Health Problems

wifi-emfsBy Catherine J. Frompovich

The more we learn about microwave technology, the more questionable it should become as to why we even should be so enamored with it. The latest thing we have to thank cell phone microwaves for is their ability to accelerate the release of mercury in dental amalgam (silver) fillings! Don’t believe that?
Well, here’s a published paper that says so.


In the 1st phase of this study, thirty patients were investigated. Five milliliter stimulated saliva was collected just before and after MRI. The magnetic flux density was 0.23 T and the duration of exposure of patients to magnetic field was 30 minutes. In the 2nd phase, fourteen female healthy University students who had not used mobile phones before the study and did not have any previous amalgam restorations were investigated. Dental amalgam restoration was performed for all 14 students. Their urine samples were collected before amalgam restoration and at days 1, 2, 3 and 4 after restoration. The mean +/- SD saliva Hg concentrations of the patients before and after MRI were 8.6 +/- 3.0 and 11.3 +/- 5.3 microg L(-1), respectively (p < 0.01). A statistical significant (p < 0.05) higher concentration was observed in the students used mobile phone. The mean +/- SE urinary Hg concentrations of the students who used mobile phones were 2.43 +/- 0.25, 2.71 +/- 0.27, 3.79 +/- 0.25, 4.8 +/- 0.27 and 4.5 +/- 0.32 microg L(-1) before the amalgam restoration and at days 1, 2, 3 and 4, respectively. Whereas the respective Hg concentrations in the controls, were 2.07 +/- 0.22, 2.34 +/- 0.30, 2.51 +/- 0.25, 2.66 +/- 0.24 and 2.76 +/- 0.32 microg L(-1). It appears that MRI and microwave radiation emitted from mobile phones significantly release mercury from dental amalgam restoration. Further research is needed to clarify whether other common sources of electromagnetic field exposure may cause alterations in dental amalgam and accelerate the release of mercury.


Can you imagine your cell phone is affecting your teeth and brain by releasing mercury from the fillings in your teeth! Mercury is a neurotoxin! Here’s an excellent overview about that, which ought to make every cell phone user think twice, I’d say.

Read more at www.activistpost.com

Advertisements

The URI to TrackBack this entry is: https://sooth2012.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/microwaves-cell-phone-smart-meters-emit-waves-that-cause-health-problems/trackback/

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: